For the first month of 2017, I read 16 books, AKA, 57% of my total Goodreads goal for the entire year.
Yeah, I may need to up that challenge.
Without further ado, here are the books I read in January 2017:
- Brooklyn by Colm Toibin
- Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
- The Zookeeper’s Wife by Diane Ackerman
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
- Body and Soul by Bethany Hamilton
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
- Today Will be Different by Maria Semple
- Blubber by Judy Blume
- Then Again, Maybe I Won’t by Judy Blume
- Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly
- Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
- Hungry Heart by Jennifer Weiner
- I Don’t Know What You Know Me From by Judy Greer
- Night by Elie Wiesel
January’s reads were as wide ranging in my ratings as they were in styles. While some books I could hardly finish (I won’t say any names…), some books I wished would never end (I’m looking at you, Lilac Girls). After these great weeks of reading, I’m looking forward to what February has in store.
Check out my full thoughts on these books and what I’m currently reading by adding me as a friend on Goodreads!