February has been a crazy month for me, so I haven’t been able to read as much as I wish I could. With my upcoming move, extra hours spent on freelance work, and the unfair fact that February is naturally shorter than the rest of the months, I was only able to squeeze in 9 books.
That being said, they were 9 great books, and I enjoyed every single one.
The books I read this month were:
- The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Shopaholic to the Rescue by Sophie Kinsella
- Just as Long as We’re Together by Judy Blume
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- A Year in the Life of a Complete and Total Genius by Stacey Matson
- Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks
- Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes
- Torch by Cheryl Strayed
Catch up with my thoughts on these books by adding me on GOODREADS.
Here’s hoping March will be made up of more reading time!