April was a crazy month, but thankfully, I still found the time to finish 12 books.
These books all ranged in genres, authors, and plots, but each captured my attention in a way that wouldn’t let me put them down. I will tell you though – deciding to read Harry Potter for the first time may have been the best decision I’ve made so far this year.
The books I read in April were:
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- The Flip Side by Shawn Johnson
- Bare Bones by Bobby Bones
- Penelope by Rebecca Harrington
- A Little House Reader by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- Nowhere But Home by Liza Palmer
- Alex and Eliza by Melissa de la Cruz
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
Follow along with what I’m reading now by adding me as a friend on Goodreads!