How is it June already?
May flew by, with barely any time to pick up any books. Between the craziness of starting a new job and general beginning of summer madness, I was only able to squeeze in 5 books over the course of the month.
While I’m disappointed in the number of books I ended up reading, I thoroughly enjoyed every one of them – especially the novel by Mr. Man vs. Wild himself.
The books I read in May were:
- Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly
- The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- Mud, Sweat, and Tears: The Autobiography by Bear Grylls
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- Real Artists Have Day Jobs by Sara Benincasa
My summer reading list is piling up, and I’m hoping to be able to read way more over the next couple of weeks. What novel are you most looking forward to diving into this summer?