Somehow, between work, writing, and Sporting KC games, I was able to squeeze in 6 books this past month, including the longest Harry Potter. Don’t ask me how – I’m considering it a miracle.
The books that I read in June consisted of both timeless classics and releases so new that the pages were still warm. Without further ado, here are the books I read over the past 30 days:
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
- The BFG by Roald Dahl
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- By Your Side by Kasie West
- My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
Check out my thoughts on these novels, and become my book friend by adding me on Goodreads!
What was your favorite book you read in June?